Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sun Moon Manicure

Ever since I did my first Ruffian manicure I have not been able to keep it off my mind - I am constantly thinking of all the amazing combinations I can try.   

It seems that a traditional Ruffian is done using a soft neutral shade against the cuticle, which I was unsure about on the outset but I wanted to give it a try.  Here's what I came up with...


This look started out with two coats of Zoya Megan, a soft, creamy lilac purple.  Once that had completely dried I went in with two coats of Zoya Adina over the top.  While those two colors were lovely together and could easily stand on their own I felt like the look was still calling for a little something extra.  I slapped on a few round metal studs and immediately knew it was kismet.  Perfection.


Happy hump-day, Ladies!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment