Monday, April 1, 2013

Dots Dots Dots!

...dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots, dots!

One of the first things I learned in design school was that one's initial concept is rarely their best.  In line with said theory this was one of those manicures that I went into with a completely different vision, but things changed, so I went with the flow.  I am quite pleased and a bit tickled with the results.


On my thumb, index finger, and ring finger I painted two coats of Zoya Rekha.  My middle finger got two coats of Essie Licorice, and my pinky OPI Stay The Night, which is one of the Liquid Sand polishes from the Mariah Carey collection.  I've had Stay The Night for several weeks and keep meaning to show it to you in all of its textured, matte glory, but it didn't work out that way - it will have to wait for a later date.

I used a dotting tool to dot Essie Licorice onto my thumb and ring finger, and Zoya Rekha was dotted onto my pinky.  Metal studs from this set were used on my index and middle finger.  Despite how it appears I did not place studs on my middle finger and paint them over with black polish, I just went for a black on black look with black studs.


Happy Monday, Ladies!  Have a wonderful week.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment