Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cloudy Day

When I received a new set of Bundle Monster plates I knew I had to try these swoopy clouds.  They remind me of the loopy art a woman down the street made when I was growing up.


I started out with two coats of Zoya Kristen on my index, middle, and  pinky fingers, and two coats of Zoya Kennedy on my ring finger.  Once the base colors had completely dried I used Bundle Monster plate BM-312 with Zoya Neeka over the blue and Zoya Nimue over the pinky-beige.  Both of the stamping colors have a bit of sparkle to them, which added a really beautiful touch.  You can see it a little bit in the photos, but I wish it had come out better.



This manicure is also very appropriate for today because it is a cloudy, blustery spring day.

I'm off to do more unpacking and hope that I don't break any more nails. :-(

Happy Tuesday!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment