Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whispy Whispers

We are still in the process of moving from Minnesota to North Dakota and it has not been kind on my nails.  That said I did read an article last week in Nail It! magazine about how to repair a split nail using super glue and a tea bag.  I gave it a whirl and so far it seems to be working!

I've been so busy with the move that I haven't had time to paint my nails everyday.  Thankfully, I still have enough in the archives to keep my blog running while we're moving.

Here's a simple manicure I did using my new Bundle Monster plates.


I started out with two coats of Zoya Kennedy on my thumb, index, middle and pinky fingers, as well as two coats of Zoya Bevin on my ring finger.  I stamped all of my fingers with Bundle Monster BM-312.  Over the Kennedy I stamped using Zoya Petra, over the Bevin I stamped using Zoya Evvie.
  

I really like the subtlety of this stamp.  I would like to try it again with black and white.

Happy hump day, Ladies!  Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment