Monday, May 6, 2013

Paisley Party

I saw someone use this paisley stamp several months back and I immediately knew I HAD to have it.  I finally received it a few weeks ago and had so much fun playing with it.


Along with being a HUGE fan of purple I also love my greens, especially the soft blue-y tones.  One of my all time favorites is OPI Thanks a Windmillion (some say it's blue but I am steadfast in my conviction that it is green).  When I saw that OPI had a similar tone by the name of Mermaid's Tears I knew it was kismet - as some of you may remember I posted a manicure by the same moniker a few months back.  Coincedence?  I think not - destiny it is!


My thumb and index fingers are polished with two coats of Zoya Malia.  I then stamped these two fingers using Bundle Monster plate BM-315 with Konad White and OPI Russian Navy.

My middle, ring, and pinky fingers are polished with two coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears.  I then stamped these two fingers also using Bundle Monster plate BM-315 with Zoya Malia, and Zoya Carly. 

Because I can't resist the use of a rhinestone I placed an ovular pink one on my ring finger.  In hindsight I wish I had skipped the rhinestone, but hindsight is 20/20, or something like that...
 

I consider myself to be somewhat computer savvy but internet savvy I am not.  While this blog is really just a fun way for me to share my hobby with friends and family I also wouldn't mind building my readership, but promoting my blog is not something I have the first clue about - but along came Reddit Laqueristas.  The first day I posted on Reddit Laqueristas my page views skyrocketed!  For those of my readers who can't get enough of all things polish, you really should check out this subreddit.

Happy Monday, Ladies!  Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment