Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nude Feather

This is another manicure I did using the beautiful plates I recently received from Nailz Craze.  I own something like 12 sets of plates but none of them have a nice feather - what's up with that?  But now I have a feather that is super beautiful and can be used in so many different ways.


For this manicure I started out with two coats of Essie School of Hard Rocks on my thumb, index and pinky fingers, and two coats of OPI My Very First Knockwurst on my middle and ring fingers.  I then stamped using Nailz Craze plate NC01, and adorned some of my nails with black metal studs.


Spring is finally starting to make an appearance here in North Dakota, which means I've been spending more time outside with my nieces and nephews.  I still really enjoy the winters here, but I also appreciate some warmth and sun from time to time.

I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather!  Thanks for reading.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment