Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Purple Anyone?

My in-laws arrived on Saturday for the summer - they are staying with my SIL who lives three doors down from the fiance and me.  I am incredibly thankful to have in-laws that I like and respect - and they seem to like me too!  It's been wonderful to visit with them everyday, but truth-be-told I am most excited about having another set of fingernails to paint!

Today's look has lots of purple - if you have read my blog with any regularity you know that I LOVE purple.  Today I am featuring a bluish purple from the Essie Go Overboard collection



I started out with two coats of Essie Play Date on all of my fingers except my ring finger which got two coats of Zoya Tao.  Once that had dried completely I stamped all of my purple nails with Zoya Tao using the following plates - Mash-40, Bundle Monster BM-322, and Gals GA37.  Lastly, my ring finger was stamped with Zoya Dannii using Nailz Craze NC 02

This manicure came out more subtle than I was hoping, although a bit of subtlety never hurt anyone.  

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment