Monday, May 13, 2013

Framed

Happy Monday, Ladies!

I don't know what possessed me to pick this combination of colors, but I am completely in love with this manicure!


On my thumb, index, and pinky fingers I started out with two coats of Essie Eternal Optimist.  The stunningly awesome green is OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me.  And the yummy cookies and creme polish is Hard Candy Cocoa Smore.  Last but not least I used Bundle Monster BM-320 with Konad White to stamp my index, middle, and pinky fingers.
 

Don't Talk Bach to Me is one of my favorite polishes - it's such a funky-monkey green, which makes me love it all the more.  And it really does go well with so many colors.  I am officially in love.

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I love your creativity! I need to get some stamping plates and go nuts. I've never done stamping before but you make it look so easy. And so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete