Monday, May 20, 2013

Zoya Summer 2013 Stunning Collection

It's time for me to show you all another new collection from Zoya.  The Stunning Collection is all about brights - saturated, yummy, bright creams.  A few of the colors have a very subtle silver shimmer that is barely visible in the bottle and not at all visible once on the nails. 


First up is Darcy -  a bright, sunny yellow.  This shade is quite sheer and applied very streaky.  I am showing four coats here - I really felt it needed another coat, but five coats is just crazy.  Who has time for that?  That being said, I really do like this color.  


Thandie is a bright, almost neon, red-orange.  This color is more saturated than Darcy and only required three coats.


Micky is a bright cotton candy pink.  Yes, please!  Two coats were enough for full coverage.


Yana is a bright magenta pink.  I am so in love with this color.  Like Micky two coats were plenty for full coverage.


Rocky is a bright Robin's Egg blue.  I am typically not a fan of blue, but this one has officially won me over.  Two coats are shown here.


Last, but certainly not least is Josie.  This color has me doing back flips (not really, but I would if I could).  I've always been a fan of green, but it's rare that I find a green polish I really love.  The creamy-ness of this green makes me very happy.  Two coats shown.


The next Zoya I have to show you is the sister collection to Stunning - Irresistible.  Keep your eyes open for that post late this week.

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow just found your blog and I am AMAZED! Such a beautiful design/layout and good photos and beautiful nails... WELL DONE! I just love the pink/gray combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get that yellow! It's really great.

    ReplyDelete