Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Wednesday Affair

As you all know today is Wednesday so i figured this manicure was appropriate.  I also have a cat named Wednesday, for those of you who don't know.


Zoya Wednesday is the luscious turquoise-y green I used on my thumb, index, middle and pinky fingers.  Two coats was more than enough for the opacity you see here.  Three coats of Zoya Godiva added some sparkle to my ring finger.

I used Konad White  to stamp my thumb, index and pinky fingers using Cheeky CH1.  On my middle finger I used Bundle Monster BM-322.  As a finishing touch I added turquoise rhinestones to each bow.


This manicure is a little more cutsie than what I usually sport, but I really enjoyed wearing this look and it garnered lots of compliments - nothing wrong with that. ;-)

...and for good measure here are a few pictures of my adorable Wednesday.  Couldn't you just eat her up?



Happy Wednesday, Ladies.  Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same Cheeky set and I do the same thing with the bow and rhinestones, such a good combination :)

    ReplyDelete