Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Watercolor Nails

On a daily basis I come across tons of new ideas and techniques for creating beautiful and fun nail art.  Lately, I have been feeling overwhelmed by the ideas floating around in my head, so much so that I was experiencing artist's block.  I'm sure that the move hasn't done anything to help either.  Now that I have had a few days to unwind the ideas are starting to flow again - last night I was reminded of a lovely watercolor manicure I saw on Chit Chat Nails some months back. 

I whipped out my acrylic paints and got to work...


I started out with two coat of my favorite neutral, OPI My Very First Knockwurst.  Once that had dried I mixed several colors of acrylic with lots of water and painted randomly on each nail.  Over the top I added one coat of Essie Pure Pearlfection for a little added sheen.

Easy as that!
 

Happy hump day and thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment