Thursday, May 30, 2013

Inspiration Thursday - Tiffany Lamp

I have been slacking a bit when it comes to Inspiration Thursday, so I made a promise to myself that come hell or high water I would give my lovely readers an inspired manicure this week.  

I decided to use my beautiful Tiffany lamp as an inspiration today - this manicure was quite a struggle and took three attempts before figuring out what I wanted to do.  Although, Inspiration Thursday is always challenging, which is precisely why I implemented the idea.  

Without further ado here is a picture of my gorgeous lamp.


Ooh.  Aah.

...and here's the manicure.


To start out I applied two coats of Essie Navigate Her.  Once that had completely dried I created a gradient using Essie Navigate Her, Zoya Rocky, and Essie Going Incognito.  For the triangles I used Scotch Tape to mask off a triangle and sponged on Hard Candy Glamour Girl.

Phew...I survived Inspiration Thursday.

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment