Monday, April 8, 2013

Purple Feather


I’m running out of not-so-brilliant names for my blog posts.  I’ve never been one with words, so pardon me if my titles are less than entertaining.

 ***

Who doesn’t need an injection of purple at the beginning of each week?  Certainly not me!  It’s funny – I used to HATE purple, like wouldn’t touch it with a ten-foot pole hate.  Now, I can’t get enough of it.  Light, dark, pinkish, blueish, I love purple in all of its purple-y forms!



I started this look with two coats of Zoya Storm on my pinky, two coats of Zoya Perrie on my ring finger, middle finger, and thumb, and finally, two coats of Zoya Kendal on my index finger.  My nails polished with Perrie are stamped with a design from Cheeky Jumbo Plate A, using Konad Black special polish.  Also using Konad Black, I stamped my index with a feather from Red Angel plate RA-116. 

For a little extra flare I adorned my index finger with a purple rhinestone, and topped that with two coats of Essie Matte About You.  The rest of my nails were finished with a coat of Essie Good To Go.



I hope everyone's week is off to a splendid start.  Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment