Friday, April 26, 2013

Klassy Karen

Two weeks ago I was in New Mexico visiting my parents and best friend, Karen.  Not only was it great to see everyone, I was also excited to have some new nails to practice on.  

If you've met Karen you know that she it one classy lady, so I felt the need to come up with subtle but gorgeous nail art.  

This is what I created on her nails...


I started out with one coat of Zoya Jana on her index and ring fingers.  Once that had completely dried I used stamping plate Red Angel RA-107 with Zoya Toni to stamp those nails.  I also used two coats of Zoya Toni on her middle finger, and OPI Oy - Another  Polish Joke! topped with Butter London Westend Wonderland  on her pinky.

This came out very nicely and it was so Karen.

It's almost the weekend.  Hooray!

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment