Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jewel Tones

While spring is quickly approaching and I have been embracing the coming season with spring-like manicures there is still the occasional cloudy, dreary day here in North Dakota.  Some have called me crazy, but I love a cold, dark day.  Having grown up in the Southwest I sometimes feel that I have already gotten more than enough sunshine for one lifetime.  In the spirit of those dark days that I love so much here is a manicure using some deeply saturated jewel tones.

This look started out with two coats of Zoya Cynthia on my index finger, two coats of Zoya Anja on my middle and ring fingers, and two coats of Zoya Ziv on my pinky.

This manicure also serves as a good palette cleanser for some of the fun looks I have coming up in the next week or so.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment