Monday, February 25, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Swatches pt. 2

Here is the remaining swatches from the Zoya Pixie Dust Special Textured Edition.  I am still so in love with this collection of polishes!


London, the dark grey is also amazing.  I have been so into grey polishes lately and this one adds a fun new texture and color to my collection.  The swatch photos of London were coming out quite green, so I tried to correct the color in Photoshop, but it is still showing a bit more green than it is in reality. 

Chyna, the red, is to die for.  I'm not much of a red polish girl (out of my 150+ bottles of polish I only own two reds), but this red could easily make me a convert.  I really like Chyna in the intended matte, textured finish but it is also beautiful with two coats of shiny top coat - think ruby red slippers...gorgeous!

Finally, the black, Dahlia, goes on darker than London but is not a true black, because the texture catches highlights, and the glitter picks up glints of light.  It reminds me of a gun metal look, which I've always been a fan of.




As I've been working on the swatches I have also been working on fun manicures with the Pixie Dust collection.  I can't wait to share them with you over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment