Sunday, February 10, 2013

Razzle Dazzle!

I've never been one for glitter polishes but with all of the fun new glitters coming out lately I couldn't help but jump on board.  The new collection Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces from China Glaze has stolen my heart, especially the Razzle Me, Dazzle Me, which has a rosy copper and black glitter pieces in a clear base.  All of the Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces polishes also have bar glitter pieces which I am wild about!


I started by painting all of my nails, except my ring finger, with two coats of China Glaze Magical.  For my ring finger I used OPI Birthday Babe, because I wanted the rosy glitter in the Razzle Me, Dazzle Me to show up!  I used two coats of Razzle Me, Dazzle Me on my ring finger and finished my middle finger with black rhinestones.

This is one of my favorite manicures to date.  What do you think?  Would you like to see more swatches from the Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment