Tuesday, February 26, 2013

London Rain

As I mentioned in a previous post I had a lot of fun coming up with manicures using the Zoya Pixie Dust collection.  For this look I used Zoya London with two of my favorite purples - Splash of Grenadine, and Pilates Hottie.  I also did some stamping and because I was being impatient the stamp smeared a bit when applying the top coat, but I quite liked the effect and aptly named the manicure London Rain.


As was the case when I swatched Zoya London the color is coming out very green in the photographs.  I did do some color correction in Photoshop but it is still showing quite a bit more green than it is in reality, so you're going to have to use your imagination. :-)  On my ring finger I started with two coats of Essie Pilates Hottie, and on my pinky I used two coats of Essie Splash of Grenadine.  Both my ring finger and pinky were stamped with Pueen plate 04.

More Pixie Dust manicures to come in the following days!  Toodles for now, Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment