Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Black Tie

As I mentioned before I am staying with my sister-in-law, nieces, and nephews for an extended time in North Dakota.  My niece, Anavah, had a speech tournament on Saturday and wanted a "more conservative" manicure than her usual punky look.  Together we came up with this spiffy look, suitable for a black tie affair, which I recreated on my nails.


On my thumb, index, ring finger, and pinky I used two coats of OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke! topped with a coat of Butter London West End Wonderland, which I first showed here.  I'm so in love with this combination!  On my middle finger I used my ever favorite Essie Licorice.  For adornments I used a gold bow and two black metal studs, both of which I got with this set of decorations.

What are some of your favorite manicures for dressy occasions?

No comments:

Post a Comment