Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's!

I hope that everyone is feeling the love today!  I arrived in North Dakota yesterday to spend some quality time with my nieces and nephews.  They are so sweet and filled with love that I was inspired to create one final Valentine's manicure.



I used Essie Jumpin' Junkanoo on my thumb, middle, and ring fingers.  Essie Fiji on my index finger, with dots in OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke!, OPI Anti-Bleak, Essie Bachelorette Bash, and China Glaze Sugar High.  And finally OPI Oy-Another Polish Joke! on my pinky, topped with one coat of Butter London West End Wonderland over the top for a little extra sparkle.  I wasn't sure how the two golds would mix, as they're quiet different in hue, but I think they make a perfect combination!

Oops, I almost forgot... what Valentine's manicure is complete without a heart or two?  I adorned my ring finger and thumb with a metal heart that I got with this decoration set.  I'm so excited to try more designs with the metal decorations.

Happy Valentine's Day, Darlings!

2 comments:

  1. Will you do a different sized and polka dot tutorial? This is my fave yet, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will be happy to. I will post a dotting tutorial in the next few days.

      Delete