Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pilates Hottie

I absolutely LOVE it when people ask me to do their nails!  Yesterday my sister-in-law, Sarah, asked for a fun, pink/purple manicure and I was all over it.  We had a lot of fun and I think it turned out great.


I started out with two coats of Essie Pilates Hottie (here) on her thumb, index, and middle fingers.  On her ring finger I used two coats of Essie Big Spender (here), and two coats of Essie Loophole (here) on the pinky.  

I then embellished the thumb, index, and middle fingers with two magenta rhinestones each.  The ring finger was stamped with Pueen17 in Konad Pastel Purple, and finally to give the pinky a little sparkle I topped it with two coats of China Glaze Fairy Dust.

Sarah was very pleased with her manicure as was I.  It always helps to get my creative juices flowing when I have someone to design for.

Any specific requests i.e. color palette, motif, or technique?  I'm all ears, Ladies!  Enjoy the holiday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment