Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome!

I have loved makeup and nail polish since I was a little girl, but I just became passionate about it in the last few years.  I am having so much fun trying new products and techniques that I want to share my excitement with friends, family, and anyone looking for inspiration.  Enjoy!

Two Kittens Polka Dots



I started out with two coats of OPI Russian Navy, which is a beautiful deep navy blue with a hint of pink shimmer.  Next, I used a dotting tool to place dots of Lancome Jolie Rosalie (311M) over the navy blue base.  Finally, I adorned my ring finger nail with small pink rhinestones and one clear heart rhinestone.

This is a super-cute, flirty and feminine manicure that can be recreated using any color combination that floats your boat.

Oh, and thanks to my amazing kittens, Coraline and Wednesday, for being so darn cute that they inspired my blog name. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment