Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patrick's Day Nails

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Ladies!  I hope you are having a fun and safe holiday.  I don't have much reason to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - I am not Christian, do not drink alcohol, or eat corned beef, however I always love an excuse to get festive with my nails!  I mean, I can wear glitter, green, and three-dimensional flowers without feeling overdone.  Count me in!


I've been dying for a reason to wear OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air, and there is certainly no better reason than to help me show my spirit for the greenest holiday of the year!  I dabbed three coats of Fresh Frog of Bel Air on my pinky nail and topped that with two coats of top coat to even out the surface.

My thumb, middle, and ring fingers got two coats of Zoya Midori each.  This grassy green is gorgeous and goes on like a dream - I am officially in love!  I added a little sass to my ring finger with a pale green fimo flower, which came in this set.

Finally, I used two coats of Zoya Trixie for some sparkle on my index finger, which was also topped with a white fimo flower from the same set.  I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I have long been on a search for a silver polish that looks like actual silver, this one is easily the closest I have found.



How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day?  What is your favorite green polish for the holiday?

Toodles, Ladies and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment