Wednesday, March 6, 2013

In Lavender Love

Back in this post I mentioned that I have been obsessed with neutrals this winter.  One of my absolute favorites is OPI My Very First Knockwurst.  It is this creamy, slightly pink, slightly purple, dreamy, delicious, heavenly neutral that looks amazeballs with my skin tone.  Yes, AMAZEBALLS!


I know...it's amazing, right?  If I die tomorrow I want to be buried with my nails painted with My Very First Knockwurst, because wearing that color I couldn't possibly be turned away from heaven.

...back to the task at hand - no pun intended!  I used two coats of OPI My Very First Knockwurst and two coats of Zoya Adina on my middle finger.

Get dreamy with your favorite neutrals and let me know which ones get you all excited like this has done to me.  Chao, Cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment