Monday, March 25, 2013

Pink Gradient

My new camera and I are still trying to figure out how to work together.  Hence the reason I haven't posted in a few days.


This beautiful gradient was done using all Zoya polishes.  Going from pinky to thumb I used Shelby, Jolene, Lara, Dana, and Moxie

For a little extra something I added two small clear rhinestones to my ring finger.



My camera and I will continue our counseling sessions and hopefully we'll have some collaborative work to post soon.

Happy Monday, Ladies!

Update March 26, 2013:
I received a few pointers from my amazing photographer mother and was able to get some better photos today!  


So much better!  It seemed no matter how much I tried to adjust the coloring in Photoshop I could never get it right.  The polishes are now actually showing true to life, which is exactly the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment