Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Purple Blossom

In case you haven't figured it out by now - I love purple!  Quite often I force myself to step outside of my comfort zone and work in a color palette outside of purple, but sometimes I just can't fight it and I have to go back to where my heart leads me, which is straight for the purple polishes.


Not only do I love purple, but I also love Zoya polishes!  Therefore, I used Zoya Megan on my pinky, middle finger, and index.  Megan is a yummy, murky, soft purple, cream polish - I kind of feel like saying it is yummy and murky is a bit of an oxymoron but I mean that it is murky in the best way possible.  I have always been drawn to what I call murky or swampy colors, there is something very comforting about them to me.

My ring finger got two coats of Zoya Dannii, which is from the Intimate collection.  It is a luscious pinky-purple with small flecks of silver, giving it a lot of dimension.  I love the juxtaposition of using a shimmery polish next to a cream polish.

For a little added flare I adorned my pinky, middle finger, and index with purple fimo leaves.  My middle finger got tear drop rhinestones in purple, and a small round green rhinestone. 



What is your go to polish color?  Toodles, Ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment