Monday, June 10, 2013

Candy Colored Jacks

Ever since I did the Half & Half manicure I have been loving the look of a vetical subdivision.  I attempted the half-look with a stamp back in March with moderate success.  Thankfully, my stamping skills are constantly improving, so I decided to give it another try.


I started out with two coats of Zoya Josie on my pinky and thumb, two coats of Essie Bobbing for Baubles on my index and middle fingers, and two coats of Zoya Micky on my ring finger.  Once that had completely dried I stamped each finger with Zoya Jacqueline using Cheeky stamping plate CH46.  

To give the stamps more pop I used a dotting tool to accent the jack ends.  And because I can never resist a little glitter I painted half of my index and middle fingers with China Glaze Fairy Dust.


I am really happy with how this manicure turned out and it wore really well.  These pictures were taken at the end of day three!

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete