Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hawaiian Luau

Does anyone remember how little I care for blue?  There are few exceptions to my dislike for blue, but this manicure is definitely one of them!


My thumb and ring fingers are polished with Essie Play Date and stamped using Konad special polish in White and Mash stamping plate Mash-44.  My index and middle fingers are painted with two coats of OPI Tiffany Case from the Bond Girls collection.  Finally, my pinky was painted with two coats of Flower Thistle or That, and topped with two coats of Hard Candy Tinsel TownTo finish off this look I topped my thumb, ring, and pinky fingers with one coat of Essie Matte About You.




I am totally obsessed with this manicure - I love everything about it.  What is your favorite color this summer?

Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment