Friday, June 14, 2013

Bobbi Storm Skittlette

I had every intention of swatching all of the Zoya Irresistible collection for you, but swatching is time consuming and not nearly as fun as creating fun nail designs.  

Now that I'm finished making excuses I am going to show you the first manicure I created using the Irresistible collection.



I started out with two coats of Zoya Storm on my thumb and pinky fingers.  I then used a dotting tool to create large white dots on which I placed magenta rhinestones.  My index, middle, and ring fingers are polished with two coats of Zoya Bobbi.  In the bottle Bobbi looks like a deep pink that is washed out by lots of silver micro foil, however it goes on as a beautiful deep, saturated metallic magenta.  In other words it is gorgeous!

I topped my index and middle fingers with two coats of China Glaze Whirled Away.  This confetti top coat is tricky to use.  The large white pieces require a bit of fishing and the other shapes are few and far between.  I wish there were more of the small and bar confetti.  My ring finger I stamped with Konad White special polish using stamping plate Bundle Monster BM12.



Thanks for reading.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment