Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daisy Jelly Sandwich

Another nail trend that has been kicking around the nail blogs lately is the jelly sandwich.  What the heck is that, you ask?  My interpretation is to paint over glitter polish or a design using a transparent (i.e. jelly) or semi-transparent polish.  But blah, blah, blah...let's get to the best part - pictures!


For this jelly sandwich I started out with two coats of neutral polish, Zoya Avery.  I then stamped each finger using Cheeky stamping plate CH44 with Konad Black special polish.  After the stamp had ample time to dry I topped it with a generous coat of Zoya Paloma.


Like my last post I didn't take photos of this manicure until the end of day three, so you'll have to excuse the bit of tip-wear I am sporting.


Happy Hump Day!  Thanks for reading.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment