Monday, June 3, 2013

Moroccan Summer

I have been loving all of the hand laid glitter manicures I have seen online lately, but I don't have any glitter kicking around so I decided to go rhinestone happy instead.  I've seen nails covered completely in rhinestones, but I always found them a bit tacky, this one however I am quite fond of.


I started out with two coats of OPI Don't 'Ya Just Love OPI? on my thumb and middle fingers, two coats of Julep Julia on my index finger, one coat of Zoya Cho on my ring finger, and two coats of Zoya Goldie on my pinky.

On my thumb and middle finger I used Gals stamping plate GA30 with Zoya Marley.  Much to my displeasure the stamp was too small to cover my entire thumb nail, but I came up with the perfect solution!  Just paint half moons in Zoya Goldie at the end and cuticle edges of the nail.  Not only did this solution work, it also served to bring some continuity to the manicure.


As mentioned previously, I covered my entire ring finger nail in light purple rhinestones.  And last but not least I used a single coat of Butter London West End Woderland to add some sparkly dimension to my pinky nail.


I sincerely hope that everyone's week is off to a spectacular start.  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment